Need weather strip for the Patriot Windows shown

A home owner from Bel Air, MD says:
Hi, I need the strip that attaches to the bottom of the lower sash. Any chance you have them? TY
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Patriot_standard.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Patriot_thin.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I can't confirm if we have this weatherstripping based on this photo. We need a clear shot of the end profile, preferably from an undamaged sample. We also need to know its precise size. The video below will go into more detail.

A home owner from Bel Air, MD says:
Here is the end profile. 3/16" wide x 1/8" high (overall) T-shaped base made of polyethylene-like plastic. The T-base connecting leg is 3/32" thick while the T wings are 1/32" thick. Ball is 1/4" round and filled with foam. T-base and ball have actually completely separated, but I cross-sectioned a 1" segment and held them together with pliers for this photo. Let me know if this does the trick.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Patriot windows weatherstrip.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Weatherstripping diagram.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! We don't have this exact seal but I think the 58-135 may be what you're looking for. The dimensions are a tiny bit off but I think it can still work. Please review and let me know if you agree.

Profile view of 58-135
Profile view of 58-135
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.