Need wheel assembly for very old patio slider glass door and screen door

A home owner from San Jose, CA says:

Need 4 wheel assemblies for glass slider door (middle 2 parts)

Need 4 wheel assemblies for sliding screen door (Bottom 2 and 3rd part in middle row)

Need 2 plastic clips for screen (top 2 parts)

Glass slider door says it is PPG Herculite K USAG 2.97 1966

Also need rubber gaskets for both slider (1 1/4 inch wide) and screen (3/4 inch)

Thank you for assisting.

Maria

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.png
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us, Maria. We are still trying to track down the patio glass door roller in your photo. We have a few that are like it, but none are similar. While we look into it, can you tell me the height and width of the housing? That may help us narrow it down.

As for the screen door roller, it's a dead ringer for our 84-021. I think you'll agree that they line up pretty well.

I'm afraid we won't be able to replace that plastic piece at the top of your photos. I am sorry that this is not something that we can provide.

A home owner from San Jose, CA says:
Thank you so much! We would like to purchase the screen door wheels. We were able to clean and oil the glass doors wheels and we re-installed and it is working fine now. Down the road if we take the wheels off again we will get their dimensions.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Oh great, that makes things a lot easier. I think our 84-021 is a good option. You can place an order for that directly from our site whenever you wish. Please let me know if you need anything else!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.