Need window balancer

A home owner from San Francisco says:
I am looking to replace this window balancer for my bedroom window that is a double hung andoized window. The Company from San Francisco, Ames Billslety is no longer in business and vendor imperial windows I am unable to get a straight answer from. Please please I need help. The windows were purchased in 1990.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B0E70A40-584E-4878-875F-F66F894BD563.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 534EC016-7188-4C23-A02A-BE2F22632E1B.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi there! The part in your photo is a very old fashioned bracket for overhead balances. Fortunately, we do still carry it. See our 15-209.

15-209 : Balance End Bracket
Balance End Bracket
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at