Need window balances/weights for 20 year old Anderson windows.

A handy person from Ohio says:
We need to find replacement balances for 20 year old Anderson windows in a house we bought. I have submitted a picture. The topside of the balance reads 1600-17. The lip reads 1131, as well as the number 1 alone, then B1135, a space, then an 8, another space then 92. So 1131 1 B1135 8 92. The back side reads 11600A-3. There are no other stamps. Thank you for any help.
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Check out our 24-1133. This can replace Andersen sash balances with the stamp 1131.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)