Need window hardware

A home owner from Lafayette Hill, PA says:
The "tabs" that are on the side of my tilt out windows broke off. I'm referring to the tabs that fit in the groove of the window frame that help keep the window in place. The first image shows the side of the window with the missing tab and the 2nd and third photos show the tab of a good window. I don't have the name of the manufacturer but they're older windows. Can you help?

User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to say based on these pictures, but this might be our 26-014. Look it over and see if this is a match. You may want to remove the original hardware from the window to confirm.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)