Need window part

A quick learner from Franklin, TN says:
I have the plastic part . I need the metal piece with the pin on it
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 56955FF9-A641-408E-AC8E-5581E3540D24.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That's a very old style pivot pin. I don't think you'll find this exact part anymore, but we do sell the 20-016. This is compatible with the friction shoe you're showing, but it's obviously not exactly the same as the old pin. Look it over and see what you think!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at