Needed Hinges

A home owner from Maryland says:
Above are pics of hinges that I am trying to replace. I have not been able to locate these and was hoping you could help. The cabinetry was made by Schrock. I have a receipt from Schrock that says one of the hinges is 932. On the other hinge I was also able to locate a number 198.660 01.22. Thank you for your time in this matter and I look forward to hearing from you.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200927_100819.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200927_100931.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200927_101022.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200927_103348.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

See if our 32-351 Pie-Cut Corner Hinge matches up. Take a look and let me know what you think. 

A home owner from Maryland says:
Hey thanks for the response I did order the pie cut corner hinge and received them. They work perfectly. I now only need the other hinge if you have a replacement available.

Thanks
Wes
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Wes. Forgive me for my oversight. This most closely resembles the 32-344 in my opinion. But take a look and see what you think. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.