Needing 8 window operators- Specs on photo

Contractor from Chatham, IL
May 6, 2024 7:29 pm
Hello!

I did a quick look on your site but couldn't find awning window operator that matches the specs of the ones I have and are wanting to replace. All the measurements are on the photo. I found a similar one online and edited with the two specs on mine that are different. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
awning window operator
1 user uploaded images
2 Replies
Contractor from Chatham, IL
May 6, 2024 7:53 pm
Forgot to mention, in case it helps, deep on the inside of the operator case is a "RH W" stamped into each.
Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO
May 8, 2024 12:04 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thank you for reaching out to us! We don't sell an operator with these exact specifications. However, I have related three operators on this page for your review. These are the closest I could find to your mounting hole locations. As for the "link" arm, with the length, there is a little amount of "travel" in the gearing which should compensate for the different length. Have a look at the specifications and see if you think one of our parts could work for your window. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts