Needing a new lock on my sliding door

A home owner from Crown Point, IN says:
The measurements of the lock on the front side of door frame: 5-3/8"L X 1"W
The measurements of the lock on the front side of door itself: 4-1/2"L X 5/8"W
The measurements of the latch cover: 3-1/8"L X 1"W

The initials on the lock show A/W, I don't know if that helps or not. I didn't take an actual side measurement of the lock itself, but I did provide a side view picture of it. If you really need those measurements, let me know. Also, I was trying to prevent from having to take out the locking mechanism within the door frame, because there's nothing wrong with that. But, if you really require those measurements as well, let me know.

On the side view photo of the door lock pick, here are the numbers written on the side of the lock itself. 2573558 & 7700-14, not sure if that will help matters or not.

Thanks for the help, because I've taken it to an locksmith and they recommended that I actually come to this site for assistance.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for contacting us. We believe you may need either our 82-037 or 82-043 latch replacement. Please take a look and let us know if any of these could work for you.
A home owner from Crown Point, IN says:
Damn! You guys are good! Yep, I believe that lock is the right fit and the latch replacement is perfect. Thanks for the help.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We are glad to help! If you should ever need us again, please do not hesitate to contact us.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.