Needing parts

A home owner from Glendale Arizona says:
Good day,
I purchased this "old"door to repaint and hang. Not sure whatparts are needed. I want all new ones.
Can you help?
I will be submitting an order for parts on a different type of door but I know what I need for that one.?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210126_124826~2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210126_124701.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210126_124657.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I think we can help, yes. Before I recommend anything, can you confirm the diameter of the pin? I just want to make sure we can get something to fit in your door properly.

3/16..? One pin on the bottom that has the spring measures 4.5 in. In length, there are two other pins at the top with springs measuring the same 4.5. in length. The other pin on the bottom has threads on it and that measures 5 in. in length.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you. We don't have anything in this style that measures 3/16", unfortunately. Let's try this another way: do you have the tracks for these doors? If so, may we see the pivot block in the track?

Here is a picture
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210128_163155.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

The track you show is a Slimfold door track like our 21-401, which uses a 21-200 pivot bracket. So I would go with a 21-002 bottom corner threaded pin and 21-007 for the other guide pins. You might need to keep the the 21-149 grommets in the door holes to keep the pins aligned. 

The adjusting of the door, which helps with squaring it up and performance, will be done with the bottom corner adjusting pin, 21-002. I also pulled up some media guides to help direct you.

Thank you, I will order.
How to install bi-fold closet door pins
How to install bi-fold closet door pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.