New Door Sweep

A professional from NYC, New York says:
We need to replace this door sweep. I wraps around underneath the door. This is for a McDonald's restaurant.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 80fef747-3d01-492c-b266-66707504f62e.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named aefe3c82-d5fa-45a7-8198-9bdd7f0b9bfb.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4e9882a2-2e46-4641-bc5d-ce042701751a.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! We may have a bottom sweep that can work for you, but it's tough to see the style of the original. Before I can check if we have anything, can you remove the original show me a clear picture of the end profile? The video below will show you what I mean.

A professional from NYC, New York says:
Pics needed 35 1/2 is the length
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

We do not carry your exact door sweep, unfortunately. However we do sell the 58-176 which is used on 1-3/4" residential entry doors. I'm just not sure it could work on your door. You would need look it over and decide. We also carry the regular 40-005 door sweep. You could theoretically install one on each side but that's obviously not ideal.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.