New Jeld-Wen Tilt Latches

A quick learner from Greenville, In says:
We need to order some new tilt latches for our windows. I believe the are Jeld-Wen windows. The attached picture is the part we need.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we don't sell a tilt latch actuator like you show here. One possible solution is to substitute the whole thing with a new surface-mount tilt latch. The video below will go into more detail. I recommend watching it to see if that's an option you might want to consider.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at