New bearings for sliding windows.

A home owner from Gilbert, AZ says:
Trying to get port number for these window slides. They came off of a Masterview sliding window. The bearings are all worn and the window is hard to open and close. The house was built in the early 90's. Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC_0136.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC_0137.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that I couldn't find an exact match for this roller. Can you give me more detailed dimensions? I need to know the length and height of the plastic housing, as well as the thickness at the top, where it's narrow, and the thickness of the bottom, where it flares out. I'd also like to know the diameter of the wheel. Thank you!

A home owner from Gilbert, AZ says:
I measured the plastic housing and got the the following numbers:
Length 1"
Height 14/32"
width 8/32" top
width 8/32" bottom
Flare at bottom 14/32"

Bearing
4/32" wide
16/32" O/D
8/32" ID
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! Please look at our 87-147 and compare this to your original roller. This may be a potential match. I know it looks a little different but we weren't able to find a better option.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.