New cranks needed

A handy person from MONROE, CT says:
Trying to find Casement window operator.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20210524_215809525.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20210524_215301823.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20210524_215817092.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This might be either our 39-089 & 39-090 type, or the 39-187 & 39-188. These operators are very similar, save for differences in the shape of the gear arm: note the first par have a gear arm that has a 'Z-shape', whereas the latter pair have a 'W'-shaped arm. I can't tell from these photos which of these sets (if either) are what you need, but compare both with your old hardware and see what you think. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at