New glass windows subsidiary of Wellington glass weather stripping

A quick learner from Maplewood, NJ says:
My window parts are plastic and need to be replaced on the whole house. The fin is 1/2 inches the part that attaches to the vinyl windows is 1/4 inches with two kerns and a clip about 1/8 inches apart each at a ~45 degree angle from the fin. We took a vacation and I lost your last e-mail.
Thank you

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DB134E8D-75F2-4CFA-8BEE-A6DEC9087441.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F9039214-26CA-4AF3-89AE-CBD6AFDC0C91.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We unfortunately don't sell a weatherseal type that matches what you show here. The only thing we have that may work is something like our 58-170B, or maybe even 58-053. However it's not a guarantee in either instance.

Profile view and dimensions for 58-170B
Profile view and dimensions for 58-170B

Profile drawing of the 58-053 bubble seal.
Profile drawing of the 58-053 bubble seal.

A quick learner from Wisconsin says:
Ok I need the stripping on Page Casey from Swisco August 24
That is the exact stripping I need, 1/2 Wide X 3/16 right angel
I did not see a reply with a New Product!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I don't understand your request. Do you have a link to the post in question? We have many hundreds of posts on August 24th, and that's just from last year. I'm not sure at this point what year the post in question was made, so there are potentially thousands of possibilities.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.