New lock and assembly?

A home owner from Geneva IL says:
Hello!
The small lever broke off with the mechanism still inside on our JW door handle. Please tell me what parts I need to fix the situation. Thank you!!!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 58AA3EAF-FA26-447F-9603-E05FDFD76BA7.jpeg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

It appears that you are in need of a new thumb turn. We carry the 82-107 latch lever kit, but unfortunately it is only available in the color white. 

For a new handle set, start by taking a look at the 82-090 that has a 3-15/16" installation spacing from center to center. Please review to see how it compares to your original. I have related a few different options on the page for color/finish difference and exterior key lock options. Please let us know if you have any additional questions! 

How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Latch Lever
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Latch Lever
VIDEO
WATCH >
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.