New parts for window sash.

A quick learner from Mesa, Arizona says:
The piece I need to replace screws to the window and holds the pulley from sliding past the window. The part says H-719 and is 1 and 1/8 inches on top and has a 3/4" gap in the middle. The total height is 1 and 3/8 inches tall total. What is this piece called and can I buy it?

Thank you.
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! The part you are looking for is called a "top sash guide." I believe yours is a match for our 18-177, but carefully look it over and tell me how well its measurements match your own. We also have a video you may find helpful.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)