New pivot shoe to fix my window

A quick learner from 60104 says:
I need help fixing my window. I need a new pivot shoe. Two of the photos show the broken part. But my shoe is not the same size as the one that I see on your website. All of the dimensions are correct except for the height. The height of the shoe that you sell (15-070) is two inches. Mine is one and three quarter inches. I think it will probably work but I would like your advice. I sent different photos so that you can see my whole window mechanism. Thanks, Pete
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0376.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named w2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named w1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named w3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named w4.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Good morning! Thanks for reaching out to us. I am confident that our 15-070 will work for you. I've had many customers use it for your exact model before and report back to me with their success. 

The height isn't a vital measurement for pivot shoes, in general, since there's plenty of room in the track for whatever height necessary.

A quick learner from 60104 says:
Hi Tom,
I have decided to replace all of the hardware on this window. And if it goes well I will do the rest of the windows. I will need to buy two spiral balances. Can you tell me, by looking at the photos, which type/model spiral balance I will need? If not how do I know which type to get? I know I have to measure their length. I suppose I am supposed to measure it when the spiral is completely inside the tube. Is that right? Thanks, Pete
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

You'll want either the Series 900 or Series 600, depending on the diameter of the outer tube. When measuring length, you also only count the outer tube. Do not measure the spiral rod that extends out. Each Series' respective store page shows you how we measure.

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.