New screen or wheels

A home owner from Ashford CT says:

HI,

We have a screen door that is 78 5/8 tall and 36 wide. Do you have something that would work for this. Unfortuanately the name is worn off the tag.

Otherwise, do you have the replacement wheels. That is the most important part as it does not run smoothly or quietly. :)

Any questions let me know. I may need to give you different measurements for the sigze of the screen,. Just let me know what you need.

Carol 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named bad wheels.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named screen 36wide_78 five eigths tall.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Carol.

Unfortunately, we don't sell screens or screen frames. However, take a look at our 84-074 or stainless steel 84-074B. Look over our dimensions and compare them to your current roller to see if this matches up for what you need. 

Dimensions for 84-074
Dimensions for 84-074
A home owner from Ashford CT says:
Hi,
Yes this is the same rollers I have. What are the differences between the 074 and 074B and how much do they cost?

Thaniks
Carol
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

You can see the pricing for our 84-074 and 84-074B on their respective product pages. The difference between these two rollers are that the 84-074B is stainless steel.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.