New sliding window handles

A quick learner from Ohio says:
I have 14 sliding windows on my sun room that need replaced. I haven't found any identifying numbers anywhere but assume there are replacement ha does that will work. They are installed with rivets and measurements are included in the photos.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3EC35E7E-1CE7-41AA-9DA2-0C40B34B6E96.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8F2D4212-DB2C-42BA-A246-DCD18DBD90E0.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Thank you for your patience during our busy season. Before we get started, can you write out the distance between the two installation holes, measured from center-to-center?

A quick learner from Ohio says:
There is 2 1/4 inch between the two installation holes on the handles.
Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 07851CAF-8C5F-4FB0-B442-BE3DABA6118F.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for confirming that for us! Our 67-025 is the closest window handle we carry to your measurements, which has a 2" hole center spacing. Do you think this could work for what you need? Look it over and see what you think. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.