New turn clip for window screen

A handy person from O'fallon, MO says:
Product code 70-014 looks like what i need except i need a 5/16" offset. I have attached pictures of the old turn clip. I can't find any markings on the window or screen to help identify the manufacturer. Thank you in advance for your help.
User submitted photos of a screen clip.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. If you combine our 70-014 and 67-004 nylon pushing, you will get a 5/16 offset clip. Check it out.
A handy person from Ofallon, MO says:
Thank you sir for the help. I have purchased the parts you recommended.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)