New weatherstripping needed

A home owner from California says:

Good afternoon,

I live in Southern California and about 12 years ago how do you set of French doors installed. The threshold had aluminum channel on the exterior portion with oak wood threshold pieces on the interior portion. The weatherstripping was attached to the aluminum channel via a little slot and a plastic "H" That was attached to the stripping. I have attached photos of both the profile of the weatherstripping as well as the profile of the aluminum channel. 

I am looking to simply purchased some weatherstripping that will replace this. Worst case scenario if there is a new aluminum threshold that would work. Thank you very much in advance for your time. 

Mike

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 04F871D4-A9B7-4ECD-9EE5-9F8CA34FAF0D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E1F53B8A-90AB-4A74-A844-AC6973104ABA.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Mike. Unfortunately, we no longer carry weatherstripping in this style. We did at one time, but it was discontinued and isn't something we can supply anymore.

You may want to consider something like our 58-180. This is the same shape as your original, but instead of fitting into a slot it applies to the door with an adhesive back. Could that work for you?

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.