Night vent latch replacement

A quick learner from US says:
Hi, do you have any of these in stock I need 24 If you don't have these exact ones maybe you have suggested alternative or can suggest where I may find them.

Adam
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200522_105932_01.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Adam. Start by looking at our 26-106 and 26-107. look these vent latches over and see if either matches what you need.

A quick learner from US says:
Hi Bob, I did notice these and while they look similar I would need you to tell me if they will work as I would like to place the order once you are able to confirm. Do you think the dimensions will fit into the hole?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I don't know the dimensions of your old vent latches, so I can't confirm this. Look at the pictures on both the 26-107 and 26-106 shop pages. Look at the dimensions and compare with your old latches; is either an exact match? Your old latches look very similar to either option, and past customers have used either as a replacement for latches very similar to yours--see here, for instance. The only way to know for sure which you need though and if it will indeed work is to compare those measurements. 

How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install vinyl window vent locks
How to install vinyl window vent locks
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.