No Brand/writing on window cranks.

A quick learner from San Francisco says:
My window guy told me the window brand is a milgard. Any info/help will be greatly appreciated! I have a few cranks that need to be replaced. I tried local hardware store cranks/universal but no luck. Thank you! Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Bill
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-3267.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-3269.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-4172.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-2344.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Bill.

We'd be happy to help but we'd like to see a photo of your operator with the window open so that the arms that move the sash are fully visible. Once we can identify the operator, we can determine which handles are compatible with your assembly. 

Thank you!

Hi Emily,

Thank you for taking the time help. Attached are photos.

Best,

Bill
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image0.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily

Thank you for the additional pictures, Bill! This is a huge help. It looks like you have the 39-091 and 39-092 ROTO operators, which uses the 39-224 folding handle. Compare our dimensions to yours to see if you agree. 

Just note, ROTO has discontinued much of the hardware needed for these operators to work, including the bracket arms that link them to the sash. You will have to reuse your old ones if possible. I am sorry for the inconvenience. 

Hi Emily,

I believe part number 39-092 is gonna work. I have more photos attached w/ measurements. Let me know what you think. Appreciate all the help!

Best,

Bill
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-0092.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-0093.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-0094.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-0096.jpg
Profile picture of Emily

It's tough to make out measurements from pictures but our 39-092 is definitely our best match. You can see our return policy here, if you'd like a peace of mind! 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.