No markings

A home owner from Loveland, CO says:
This is a white sliding screen door. I'm guessing it is close to 17 years old. The roller configuration appears to be very similar to adjustable Unique Home Design doors sold at Home Depot. There are no labels or markings on my door.
I placed the part above the roller assembly so that you could see how the adjustable screw runs through it down to the roller assembly. I need four of the roller assemblies only.

Thanks for any help you can offer me on these roller assemblies.

Bob
Roller
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello Bob. Depending on whether you are looking for a metal or nylon wheel will determine if you are in need of our 84-083 and our 84-064 bottom roller. Please take a look and let us know how you made out with this.
A handy person from Loveland, CO says:
Hi Mike

No, the roller assemblies you suggested won't work. I have purchased and returned these same units to Home Depot. If you'll note the solid white, rectangular piece I have in the photo....this connects to the roller assembly via the adjustment screw long enough to be threaded through the rectangular piece, and into the top of the roller assembly.

Perhaps I should add, this door is an "adjustable" door for length at the top and at the bottom. I think that is why there is such a hefty connector instead of utilizing a roller assembly similar to what you suggested.

Thank you for giving it a shot though. I appreciate it.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we don't have that rectangular piece. To be honest, I've never seen it before. Could you use a more standard roller like the 84-064 and then re-use that rectangular guide? You would also use a longer screw. Let me know what you think.
How to replace a Columbia door bottom roller
How to replace a Columbia door bottom roller
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.