No markings. House built in 1984.

A quick learner from Broken Arrow,OK says:
This peice located inside cabinet mounted at the back. Drawer center piece slides onto it . It holds up drawer.
cabinet mounting
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello! Thanks for contacting us. Please see our 32-133, this looks like it could be a good match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)