No markings found!

A quick learner from Winston Salem, NC says:
Based on the attached photos, I think I am looking at part numbers 15-180 and 15-186. Please confirm if you agree. If that is the case, here is my follow up question: your website says I should use a series 190 coil, but I have no clue which coil I should use. The windows are fairly heavy. I have enclosed a photo of the whole window for your guidance.

Is this a DIY fix? Your youtube videos make it seem easy, but I'm not sure how the coil attaches to the shoe. Thanks so much.
Coil assembly
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! The two parts you picked out look good. For the coil spring, see our Series 190 balance. These are just screwed onto the pivot shoe. As long as you follow the instructions in our video you should be okay. Keep in mind you will also need the number off the old spring to choose the best Series 190 option.
How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.