No markings on the window

A contractor from Ohio says:
Need to find these balance clips. Along with the window balance spring. 29 inch extension springs
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey! We can't offer the spring, unfortunately. Really, only millworks still handle those jamb liner springs. As for the clip, though, we do sell it. Check out 20-022!

Profile picture of Tom

No, we don't handle those types of springs any longer. You would be hard-pressed to find a spring on its own that works, because the spring would need to be calibrated within a few pounds for your particular window. It's possible that you might, but I would think you could only find the right spring by dumb luck, and I wouldn't count on that.

Can I retrofit a different spring in place of the old ones? Do you have something that would work?
Would a spiral spring do the same in place of that?
Profile picture of Tom

No, a spiral balance won't replace your spring. Your only option is to contact a local mill work and have them replace your jamb liner. I am sorry we cannot offer an easier solution.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.