No name, marker or numbers corner key

A home owner from Bement, IL says:
Am looking for corner key for window screen frame, etc for the above piece. These are 5/16 inch thickness. Please see pictures - Thanks! Lori
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8162.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8163.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8164.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8165.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Lori. Your corner looks like a good match for our 95-031. This seems to match your important dimensions precisely except for the "height" of the corner section. You have yours listed as 1/2" while ours is 3/4". Could you check that particular measurement just to verify? 1/2" is very small for this kind of part and looking at your second photo it appears to be bigger.

If that section is 3/4" then I believe this is our best option for you. See what you think!

Dimensions for 95-031
Dimensions for 95-031

Hi! Our last order I believe was the 95-031 but because the rail is 3/8 inch wide and the 95-031 is just a bit wider we had to adjust it to make it fit in the 3/8 inch screen frame. We can continue to do so but wondered if there was a solution so we did not have to make adjustments. Thanks for your help! Lori
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_E8180.JPG
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for clarifying. Perhaps I can help. Take a look at the 95-274 corner used for 5/16" screen frame and the 95-275 used on 3/8" thick screen frame. While I agree with both of you that the 95-031 looked like the best match at first glance, these two are runners up. 

One thing to keep in mind is that it's hard to keep up with these manufacturers who make window and screen components and change the specifications. In some cases these companies go out of business and their parts are lost forever. Just something to keep in mind.

Thank you for your assistance and additional information. It was quite helpful. Lori
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

You're welcome, Lori. If you had any other questions, you know where to find me.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.