No name or number were found on this storm window insert.

A quick learner from Oconomowoc, WI says:
I will need a left and a right side latch
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3054.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3051.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3052.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3053.JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm afraid this latch is too damaged to ID. In order to help, we will need to see photos of an undamaged version removed from the frame. 

There's a chance we may not have a match since storm window hardware is a dying breed but we will try our best. 

A quick learner from Oconomowoc, WI says:
This is a photo of a working latch. It is not damaged. The damaged set that I need to replace is on a second window. If it is possible to purchase a set similar to the one shown or more than one set that looks like it might work I would like to try that or any other suggestion that you may have. The window shown is the only protection that the room has. The room is located in a cottage over 100 miles from my home. I would like to solve the problem in one step if possible. It would be very inconvenient to take the unit apart more than once to replace the part. I appreciate any help that you may be able to supply. Thank you so much for trying.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I'm not sure what to recommend. It would be best to remove the latch completely from the storm lift rail and compare it to the ones we've related for you on this page. Yours looks like it has a tall top rail piece that fits into the rail of the storm sash. I'm also not sure what the end piece that locks into the storm window track looks like. Review the specifications for these parts and see what you think. 

How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace stamped window corner keys.
How to replace stamped window corner keys.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.