Non-Tilt Window Channel Balance

A home owner from Woodbridge, VA says:
I ordered replacements for my balances from you several years ago and need some more. I do not see the type of balance with my shoe. I have a 35", 1/2 wide balance with a 19-002 top.

I attached pictures of the shoe and the top.

Can you supply these? I need to purchase at least 10.
A customer submitted photo of channel balance attachments.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting! Do you happen to have a balance whose plastic attachments aren't broken? We're having a bit of trouble identifying your Series without seeing both attachments whole. If you do, please submit a few pictures for us to look at.

In the meantime, also check out our Series 390 and see if anything here may work for you.
A home owner from Woodbridge, VA says:
Thank you for your suggestion to go look at one that was still in the window. I had assumed the one in the basement was not broken - turns out the bottom shoe was broken.

I know what to order now - thx
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.