Non-Tilt Window Channel Balance

A quick learner from California says:
Hi, Please help me in finding the right part to replace my non-tilt window channel balancers. The string broke and there's no more tension to hold up the window.

Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8831.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8832.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8833.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8835.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8836.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

We don't recognize the balance manufacturer. Your nylon fittings are very deep, though. I think what can work will be a can custom made 27" channel balance with a 15-095 bottom fitting and 19-024 top fitting. The bottom fitting won't have wings but that shouldn't be critical in the operation of the window. Look these parts over and let me know if you agree. The spring weight for 26-4 is our 2640 stamp for sashes weighing 19 through 26 lbs.

If this setup sounds good to you, please let me know how many balances you need and we can get started.

A quick learner from California says:
Hi Paul, go ahead with the custom setup you've mentioned. I need two 27" balances. Let me know how much and when will you have them ready.

Thanks,
Eric
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Great, thanks! I'll have my guy email you a custom order link and price quote now.

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.