Non Tilt window part at the top of the window

A quick learner from Chino Valley Arizona says:
I have searched the parts and can't identify this part located ath top of my window inside the channel.
User submitted a photo of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 18-171 top sash guide and see if this is what you need.
A quick learner from Chino Valley, AZ says:
I think this may be what I need. I will take the window out to make sure of the dimensions.
Thank you for the help,
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)