Non-tilt window top piece

A home owner from Lehigh Acres says:
This part goes on top of the window sash.
User submitted photos of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
There are two possible replacements you can consider. SEe our 18-127 and 18-166. Carefully compare their dimensions to your own to confirm which is closer.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)