Nondescript Windows...needing parts

A handy person from Wyoming says:
Looking for vinyl bushings to fit over existing coils versus just the screws.

Also, I am wondering if my existing coil spring stamped with the number 8 and 9...are equivalent of our replacement springs they are stamped as 8K and 9K. Wondering if 1970 vinyl windows are metric or not? A 2.2 conversion factor is pretty significant when determining window/sash weights, when replacing springs. Speaking of sash weights...in my particular case I have window sashes that vary in width/weights can I use the same 8/9 springs on a 48-inch window vs. 36-inch window?

When it comes to pivot shoes...do you need to replace the whole shoe...or is there a way to replace the small metal receiver that accepts the pivot bar?

It seems that pivot bars are relatively universal...it appears the real critical part to pivot shoes is the overall length and the distance between the fastening holes on the bar? Please let me know what is the critical information I need to order the proper pivot bars for my windows.

Lastly, I am wondering if you have vinyl repair/welding/glue to repair cracked vinyl window sashes. I have sash that is cracked that will no longer hold the top tilt latch set in place.

In advanced thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4270.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4283.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4430.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4276.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4278.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your pivot shoe looks like a match to our 15-175, though the metal cam is not sold separately. As for the coils, see our S152-8 and S152-9 springs and the relates items featuring the bushings that hold them in place. 

Unfortunately, pivot bars are not universal but if you could remove an undamaged one and show it to us, we'd be happy to recommend a replacement for you. As for your cracked sash, you'll need to contact the original window manufacturer or a local sash fabricator for assistance. Thanks for posting! 

How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.