Norandex sliding windows wheel

A quick learner says:
I need Norandex sliding glass window wheels
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 106B9939-A7CF-416C-B13E-DAE1AEB71661.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 856594CD-62A0-4903-98A1-A47F1F8284A6.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 83BC9D3D-FF7B-46C5-AEC0-DCE73860F306.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello and thank you kindly for waiting during this busy season. I'm not sure if we would have a match for this roller at first glance so I'd need to see it removed from the window to confirm. 

A quick learner from Pennsylvania says:
Sorry for the delay in the pictures but enclosed are different views of the bottom sliding glass window wheels. I also need one 36-004-14 hinge bar for the left side looking out
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0810 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0811 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0814 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0816 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0817 (1).jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the additional photos! We don't sell this exact roller but take a look at our 87-221 and 87-190 roller assemblies. Look over the specifications and compare them with yours to see how they match up. 

All orders can be placed right on our website at your convenience! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.