Norco window casement operator

A quick learner from Chicago, IL says:
Hello - I have what I believe is a Truth operator for our casement window. Stamp number 40050 is on the arm extending from the operator to the window/track. Could you please direct me to the correct replacement operator?

I also need a replacement crank handle, 5/16" Spline which has stamp 45240 painted finish, white. Is there also a replacement for that?

Thank you,

James
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, James. Start by looking at our 39-413 operator, which h as an offset 9-1/2" long arm. Is this a match? The handles that can work with it are our 39-114L or 39-205. If the 39-413 is not a match, though, please show us a few pictures of your current part removed from the window so that we can find something better.
A quick learner says:
I was able to remove the operator and see that it is Truth model: 45251. I would also need the crank handle for this model operator.
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Did you see the hardware Paul suggested above? Did they match? They look pretty close to me, but carefully compare them to your current set up to confirm.
A contractor from CA says:

Need operator for my Norco Teton casement window. It is a single arm the arm, The track says JEl-n-330 on the sticker. Arm is 9.5" Track 11 3/8" with four screw holes, there is a notch in the middle for the 1/*2" nylon wheel on the arm. The operator is a Truth the only marking is Pat.NO 7.840.075

Photos attached.

Joe

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Operator Mechanism from Inside jpg.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Operator Mechanism from Outside jpg.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! This operator looks very similar in design to our 39-217. I think this may be what you need, but please review its specs and let me know if you agree, or if you had any questions.

Dimensions for 39-217
Dimensions for 39-217

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.