Norco? wooden patio doors

A quick learner from Eaton Rapids, MI United States says:
I am trying to find the channel seals for these doors. I also need the kerfed leaf seals. S the channel seals are 1/2" X 1/2" that snap into a kerf cut on both sides of the wood fitting.
Door seals
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Remove a piece of each seal you want to replace, and take photos from a side angle. We are looking for the dimensions of the "cross-section" as shown below, and we will be able to match both seals if we get a good look, I believe.
Example illustration of a cross section.
Example illustration of a cross section.
A quick learner from Eaton Rapids, MI United States says:
More pictures of seals
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
We are not going to have a U-shaped weatherseal like this, and I'm not sure you will be able to get it from the manufacturer. See if you can use the 58-180 stick-on seal. You could re-use the base and stick on the 58-180 to act as the seal. The adhesive will give you some flexibility as to where you install the strip, to get the best seal possible.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.