Northbrook townhome, circa 1980

A home owner from 60062 says:
Hello. Here are two closets in our new-to-us townhome.

In the "lower level" photo, one of the rollers has what might be called a flat tire, particularly next to the one that's intact. On another closet, one of the two pieces of hardware is just missing. Do you have two of these, one for the 'flat tire' and the other to replace the one that's missing? I'd want the whole piece in both cases, since the rollers appear to be held in by rivets.

Apparently the knob has broken off of the "walk-in closet" mirrored door. What's the best solution in that case?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Walk-in Closet.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Lower level.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Your exact roller isn't made anymore, but I'm confident that our 23-041 can be used as a substitute. Look it over and see what you think.

I'm less sure about the knob. It's hard to make out. Could you perhaps use something like our 10-008 or 10-007?

A home owner from 60062 says:
These are great and I will order straight-away. Thanks again.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Awesome, glad to hear it! We appreciate your business. If you ever need anything else, let me know.

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.