Need plastic piece for drawer

A home owner from Tennessee says:
Looking to replace the plastic piece so the drawer will work again
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. It looks like you might need our 32-076 Kenlin Case Runner. Look it over and see what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)