Not sure what rollers would work on this door please help.

A handy person from New York says:
I have come across a screen door that is missing (top I think) rollers and I am not sure what rollers may work. I carry several types of rollers but none of them seem right. It has 2 non adjustable rollers on what I believe is the bottom that are fine and there is a large gap from the door top to the roller track on top, about 1 inch. I considered using a "M" type roller but would like your opinion.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I don't recognize this door, so I'm not sure what could work. May I see the rollers that are still install on it? Can I also see the handle? Thanks!
A quick learner from New York says:
The other rollers are just plain non-adjustable nylon rollers and the second photo is the handle, I thought it might come in handy.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. I didn't realize that oblong piece in your second photo was the handle. To be honest, I'm not sure what can work. You could maybe consider our 84-005, but I don't know if you have enough room. It would also likely need to be retrofit, though I'm not sure exactly what you'd have to do.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.