Top sash guide

A quick learner from Florida says:
Window balance 2930. Bought 4 the other day from you guys. This seems to be the real culprit. Screws into the window frame at top in track and holds the spring/balance from going above the window which was my primary issue. After 18 years figured I'd just replace the balances too.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F3D25332-3DDC-41D6-B165-9C6B48B4D15D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9259A0D3-A135-46A8-8EEC-E66688728051.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


I don't recognize this roller at first glance but I'm going to have one of our senior experts take a look and see if they could recommend a replacement for you. We'll reach out as soon as more information is available.

In the meantime, it would help them research this for you if you could provide dimensions of your guide to compare to our inventory. Thank you!

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at the top sash carrier 18-201 used on Lawson windows, which is the first one that came to mind. Also, take a look at the 18-015 used on PGT windows. Carefully compare the dimensions and hole locations to confirm if one of these options could work for you. Thanks for posting! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at