Not sure what this is called

A handy person from Greenville SC says:

Pulled out of a nonfunctioning balance where the string was broken. Is the string seperate or does it come with this part?

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191011_114506.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191011_114500.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

What you're showing us is called a balance stop. Take a look and see if our 26-053 is a good fit. This can be used with the Series 765 balance which is purchased separately. Take a look and see if your balance looks close to ours. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at