Not sure what window crank I have

A quick learner from USA says:
Looking at your website I feel I need one if these parts. Please advise after looking at attached pics.

Pics are all the same broken part.

39-089 or 39-187

Please advise

Thank You
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Dan! I think between the two operators, our 39-089 is the closer match. I know it's hard to tell the difference, but the 39-089's gear arm makes sort of a "Z" shape while the 39-187's gear arm makes more of a "W" shape. Again, it's very subtle, but that's how I've always seen it.
A quick learner from chippewa falls,wi says:
I shall order the 39-089
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)