Nu sash replacement parts

A quick learner from USA says:
Looking for hardware that attaches to sash and spiral balance. Hope these pictures help.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
What part specifically were you looking for? I'm afraid we don't have much information on NuSash. The spiral balance may be our Series 600 but it's hard to tell based on these pictures. Can you remove the specific hardware you need to replace and show me pictures of them separately? Can you also briefly tell me what the function of each part is?
A handy person from Massachusetts says:
Hi Paul, I'm trying to repair a similar window. The lower left image in the previous post shows a picture of the right side latch which secures the window to the frame. The latch is plastic and ABS natural color. Do you carry these latches?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
As Paul said earlier, we really don't have much information about NuSash products. We are aware, however, that the top tilt latches were discontinued. They ended up being replaced by a screw-on tilt latch, which we carry under the product codes 26-193 and 26-194. Take a look at those, compare their measurements, and let me know if you think they will work.
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.