NuPrime Double Hung Window Bottom Sash Pivot Bar

A quick learner from Carmel, NY says:
Looking for die cast pivot bar for bottom window sash. Can you help me identify for replacement(s)? Do not know if pivot bar can be used on either side. Curious as to how such bar is attached to the window sash. Thanks for you help and advice.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's tough to say what can replace this. There are a lot of details I'm unsure about, namely its size. That said, I've made a list of possible replacement parts you could consider. You can review them on the right side of this page. These all mount to the sash via screws, but yours seems to be missing its screw base. I'm not sure if it broke off, or if it was designed some other way.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.