NuPrime window latch D209.812 D213.676

A handy person from Menomonee Falls WI says:
Do you have this latch by NuPrime. Season-All
D209.812 D213.676 Screw center is 1 1/4"

Thank you
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for contacting us.

To get started, take a look at the Swisco 90-042 Nuprime Window Lock and the 90-041 Keeper.

If you're uncertain these will work as a replacement, upload a couple quick images of your hardware so we can take a look.
A home owner from Walnut Grove, Ca says:
Looking to replace NUPRIME by Season All window lock/latches.
No. D209.812 D213.676
Can you confirm that your product 90-042 would be the correct replacement?

Many thanks,
Terry L.
Profile picture of Tom
Terry, I placed your post in an existing discussion regarding the Nuprime D209.812 D213.676 Window Lock by Season-All.

If you look above, you'll see we recommended the previous user to take a look at the 90-042 Nuprime Window Lock. However, we haven't had any feedback regarding the compatibility of the 90-042 Window Lock.
A home owner from Georgia says:
My home has many windows missing the latch but has the "keeper" like part. It appears as though the latch was once there and that it has broken?? Can you tell me if the Nu Prime D209,813 D213,676 needs the latch mentioned above in your thread of posts? We need at least 6 windows. Thank you for your help!
User submitted a photo of a window lock.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Yes, your lock does appear similar to our 90-042, though it's hard to say for sure without more detailed dimensions and by seeing an undamaged sample. How do the dimensions we show on our site compare to your own?
A quick learner from Georgia says:
Hi Paul...
These are the pictures of the complete locks. Does that help?
User submitted picture of Nuprime window lock.
Profile picture of Tom
That is a little clearer, but I don't know what dimensions you have. Did you compare the dimensions we show for our 90-042 to your lock? If so, how do they compare?
A quick learner from Milwaukee says:
I measured my old lock. The 90-042 is exactly the same as the D209.812-D 213.676
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.