Nylon Glide for Pella Casement

A quick learner from US says:

The nylon glide for my 1977 Pella casement broke in half and I have lost the half that is under the window sash. I have removed the screw head that stops the window from opening too far and I have slid out the serrated half of the guide. Can I buy a new nylon guide and slip the whole thing back without requiring a Pella guy to come to the house and investigate the problem for a fee? If this doesn't work would a new a pivot hinge shoe be needed?

One of these pictures shows piece attached to bottom of sash that sits on top of missing broken off part of glide.

I gotta learn how to send all photos at once

User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This looks like our 39-371 hinge shoe pair, made for Pella windows. Look it over and see what you think. You should be able to replace it without needing a Pella rep to come out, but let me know if you need help. We'd be happy to walk you through it for free.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.