Nylon Replacement Roller

A home owner from west milford, nj says:
I need some nylon replacement rollers for sliding panels on my bedroom furniture bought 45 years ago from Carlton House.

The broken rollers are riveted onto a metal mounting bracket, but I can use replacement rollers with a nut/bolt that would fit the quarter inch hole the rivet is in.

The rollers need to be 1 1/4 inch outside diameter, convex/round, and 1/8 inch thick.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We may be able to help. Could I see a few pictures of the hardware in question? That will give me a good idea of what you have and what can be used as a replacement. Thanks!
A home owner from West Milford, NJ says:
Thank you......attached is a picture. I doubt I could ever get the roller on the same bracket, but a replacement with either rivet or bolt would be good. I seems to be very similar to a screening spline roller.
User submitted a photo of a cabinet door roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Take a look at our 23-015 . The wheel is 1" in diameter, the thickness is 1/4", and it has a 1/8" shoulder. The bracket can also be cut down to size with a hack saw. This is the closest thing we have. Check it out and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.