Nylon Window Bolt

A quick learner from Valley City, North Dakota says:
Hello, this is from an aluminum storm window latch. Maybe 30 years old. Spring loaded and has a little rectangle cut into the aluminum frame that holds a small piece of plastic to keep it in place. 2.5 inches long. Was ordered through Menards. Trying to help out an elderly 92 year old friend.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named KIMG0317.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named KIMG0318.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named KIMG0319.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Your latch looks very similar to our 91-175, but review our specs and see what you think. Please also note that the spring is not included, but we do sell the 91-003 separately.

A quick learner from Valley City, North Dakota says:
Thank you! I got four right now and may be back for more! You've made an old man really happy!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That's all I ever want. Thank you very much for considering us for your business and please let me know if we can be of any assistance in the future!

How to replace your storm window latches and corners
How to replace your storm window latches and corners
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.